If you missed the annual meeting of the Casselman Historians, you can still view the five talks by clicking here (or going to the Photos/Audio/Video tab on the website) and scrolling down to the bottom of the page. They are:
- David I Miller on International Relief Ministries and Casselman Valley Response before 1920
- Phyllis Swartz on The Life of Alvin J. Miller – A Biographical Sketch
- Kenton Yoder on Relief Work of Alvin J. Miller in France and Turkey 1919-1920
- Lowell Bender on Opening the Door to Russia – 1921
- Kenneth Sensenig on MCC Relief and Reconstruction Work in Russia 1921-1925
The audio didn’t come through on the video recordings, so I matched up the audio that was recorded separately to the existing video, which leaves some synchronization differences but hopefully won’t be too distracting.